counter

Free Hit Counter

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Gardenia

OH oh I have always loved the sweet spicy smell of a Gardenia. I thought our one income house would never enjoy the beauty of these lovely tropical (in Michigan?) plants. But today I found one she lives next to the big chair in front of the warmest window in the house without a heater. I have taken to squirting her with a fine mist. She was the most in-expensive joy I have found in such a while truly fills my heart. Some of you might wonder why an indoor tree in a crammed house would fill me in such a way..I can not exactly explain it....except to say I have always wanted one....and now she is mine to nurture, chase cats away from, swat at dogs who try and nibble on her branches...mine to raise. I am in love with the simpleness of her deep glossy leaves. In love.

No comments:

Post a Comment