counter

Free Hit Counter

Monday, December 6, 2010

MSU show OVER!

Thank you to my new friends I met at the MSU show! I owe a special thanks to Emily of Bricolage Studios for coming on Sunday to help me at the show and the pack up mess! Another thanks goes to Jane Hanna for sitting with me amongst the hoards of folks that walked past on Saturday. Without these two ladies the show would have been crazier insane than any show I have done! It goes without saying The MSU show is over and it was slightly laborious.

I have a larger stock then normal and will begin posting to Etsy this afternoon provided I can find my camera and a new battery! I will also be taking more scarves and pins to the Battle Creek Arts Center for their Holly Mart that runs the rest of this month, an art walk in Allegan at Baker Allegan Studios Friday the 10th, and a final show at Flourish Art Market in Grand Rapids on Saturday December 18th. SOOOoooo get em while they are hot..cuz they won't stick around for long!

The new scarves are full of cashmere, silks, hand dyed, bumpy wool from LLC. Farms, drop spindled yarns from http://www.bricolageStudios.etsy.com art bats, and some of her hand spun yarns as well. SHHHHWEEETNESS!

Off to school with the boys....have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment