counter

Free Hit Counter

Sunday, June 12, 2011

NEwsSSSsss

No link no picture just news!

A baby a brand new baby will join the brood some time in the later month of October. Things have slowed down for a while and I have been catching up on all things/projects/quilts for customers. We are finding out what we are having this Tuesday which made me wish this wish as it kicked to let me know it too was awake.

"Let the sweet baby be one of one (even though I know it is one), be kind, healthy, gentle, and sweet."
Over and over again I asked this.

This news came with an original arrival date of October 14th, making Art Prize seem a little out of reach this year. However, the date has been moved and I have again made the amazing commitment to take part in one of the largest open art competitions ART PRIZE! I will be at DeVos Place once again. So wonderful to be a part of this competition in a equally amazing venue.

"Stormy Night" will be seen as part of a salon show at Aunt Dofe's Hall of Recent Memory in Willow Creek MT opening up during the summer art walks that take place the 3rd Friday of every month. I am excited to have this piece hang where the concept was originally conceived.
Visit http://www.auntdofe.com to view the gallery space.


One more juried show in Northville MI (around Detroit/Novi area) to get the juices flowing and concentrate more on the fine art I love to create......just as soon as I finish my back log!

Thanks friends for joining me on this wild ride we call life!

No comments:

Post a Comment